ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14yr old Valver, 32k! (Autotrader)

Doing one of my usual twice daily searches of Autotrader for my potential Valver and spotted this...

Valver (second one down), 1992, one owner, 32k! Seems a bit good to be true. If its still available at the weekend I will have to arrange a viewing.

Vee dub
Mileage is a bonus but doesn't always mean it will be reflected in condition.. looks sweet though!

dick said:

Always a concern but low mileage cars that old do legitimately exist, I know because my Dad's car is sat in the garage...it barely moves 2k a year as he cycles to work and gets free rail travel.

ukaskew said:
Doing one of my usual twice daily searches of Autotrader for my potential Valver and spotted this...

Valver (second one down), 1992, one owner, 32k! Seems a bit good to be true. If its still available at the weekend I will have to arrange a viewing.
Definetly worth a look I say - get the price down though.

lost lacquer could just be water/salt ingress.

How were the steering wheel / pedal rubbers / gear knob? If they're shinier than Duncan Goodhughes head then clocking is likely.... lol