ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" Wheel Appreciation thread.

Iceberg 172
7d3b92a0af4e11e2a42522000a1f96b3_7.jpg

15x7 Kosei K1-TS (ca 5.5-6.5 kg per wheel). Rides really well when compared to OEM 16'' 172 wheels.

Last edited:
  DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Some terrible wheels in here IMO

Just because the wheels came off an old Renault doesn't mean they're gonna look good on a Ph2 Clio. Looks drastic!

Can't remember where but I recently saw a RB on black Williams speedlines.. looked awful
6066359639_b92a343f98.jpg

OEM ftw everytime, but mixing decades doesnt work

172 exclusive no 172
IMG_0343.gif

BBS Rims Standard on my Clio Exclusive :)

prespraying1.gif

My old valver, just been delocked, and those were TSW Evo-r .. I got them the first day they came out in the shops, and after a month i put the Turbines back on.

Do the BMW bbs fit straight onto a clio

Looks like you have to get them rebored from his project thread. They do look good tho !

Might consider a set as track wheels :cool:

Yeah had to get them rebored. The bore was 57.1 and they had a lip which they sat on. Once that was machined off the bore after that was millimeter perfect to 60.1.

Should do it! :)

Liking the e30 wheels, are they heavy?

Cheers, unsure on weight but I replaced them from some 6.5kg per rim, they were similar maybe heavier but that could be due to different tyre profiles that were on.

LY FF182
Yeah had to get them rebored. The bore was 57.1 and they had a lip which they sat on. Once that was machined off the bore after that was millimeter perfect to 60.1.

Should do it! :)

Cheers, unsure on weight but I replaced them from some 6.5kg per rim, they were similar maybe heavier but that could be due to different tyre profiles that were on.

Think they're about 5kg bare wheel, ET25 iirc

172, BMW 120 Msport.
What Tyre sizes would you recommend for 6.5j 15s?

Also does anyone have a picture with them fitted to a standard ride height 172? As I will be using for winter tyres.

What Tyre sizes would you recommend for 6.5j 15s?

Also does anyone have a picture with them fitted to a standard ride height 172? As I will be using for winter tyres.

I have 195/50 on 6.5 15", look a few posts back, but i do have Vogtland springs, tjat's a great wheel size, or maybe 195/55 for winter, a bit more tyre.