ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16" alloy V 15" steel weights - figures.

a thirsty one
not going to be of much interest to many but while swaping my 182 16 inch alloys over to my track 15 inch steelies decided to weigh them.

182 16 inch alloy with part worn PE2 = 12kg

182 15 inch steel with brand new parada spec2 = 12.2kg

just incase anyone maybe wondering, posted really for anyone who does a search in the future.

lol cheers, i was just looking for this, perfect answer! i wonder the weight difference over 15 inch alloys

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I read somewhere that the 182 alloys are about 9 kilos. so only 3 kg's a partly worn tyre?
I will get mine weighted as well

RSC 182 Cup
not going to be of much interest to many but while swaping my 182 16 inch alloys over to my track 15 inch steelies decided to weigh them.

182 16 inch alloy with part worn PE2 = 12kg

182 15 inch steel with brand new parada spec2 = 12.2kg

just incase anyone maybe wondering, posted really for anyone who does a search in the future.

Are they stock 182 alloys you weighed?

Because I weighed one of mine with a PE2 that had done around 10000km (on the rear) and it was 17.5kg!

Vw caddy tdi
I thought standard rims+tyres were more like^^ weight quoted? So would a steel+tyre be slightly lighter or similar?