ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 or 17 wheels on 172 MK2

Black 182 + Recaros

Will be ordering a new set of Speedline Turini wheels for me 172 MK2.

Im not sure if I should stick with 16" or go with the 17". I plan on getting the Eibach Pro kit also. What do you think ? I dont want to over do it.

Matthew

Black 182 + Recaros

Okay, if I go with 16s should I go with 195 or 205 tyres (thinking of matching the Clio 182 spec).

Matthew

Your car is designed for those tyres. Youd be suprised how much effort it put into the tyres, they were picked for a reason.

-Rob

Lots of Alfas

Try 17s as the Turinis seem lighter than any other alloy wheel ive tried, then get some low profile tyres and will looks very smart, if your 172 is blue try the white coated ones :)

the handling on my 17s is way different -as said - it is set up for 195/45 R16

The 205/40 R17 I have feels more jumpy at higher speeds - lighter on the steering ie more responsive.

In corners it takes longer to turn in - due to the raised hand-print on the road, but pulls out faster.

17s look cool - will try to post a pic of mine as I have some now!