ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v cat de pipe

Toureg vW Transporte

How difficult is one of these to fit, ive just ordered one from k-tec and have a powerflow backbox, im presuming it will fit, also i went for the unsilenced one, will this be much noiser? thanx

Dont know mate, but tell me how the K-tec de-cat is as Im thinking of getting one.

BTW - are you from Wales?

Toureg vW Transporte

Nope not far though, herefordshire,(names a bit misleading) yup i will let u know,didnt plan on getting one just bored at work so though id order 1:)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

4 bolts and its on - the de-cat will sound very nice not too loud but not quite either.

Good investment ide say.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

4 bolts and its on is how it should go. But an hour and a half is the quickest ive been able to do it. You may need to do fun jobs like cutting the heads of bolts. But once youve done it the first time just get some nice new bolts, plenty of copper grease and itll be easy come MOT time. Make sure you put it on the correct way too! Therell be a lip at the centre section end.