ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Phases

March 1994 was the official release of the UK Phase2 Clio range. The 16V was updated accordingly. My old 16V was a late (July) L-reg Phase2.

Noticable differences, new rear lights, carbon effect boot strip, different interior i think, different wheels, different bump strips, i think the fogs were clear not yellow, some had airbags there is probably some more but i cant remember right now!!

Also the phase 2 had the new Renalut badge on the front (smooth not ridged), and the grill is slightly different. I think the Phase two came maily with electric sunroof, where as the P1 was manual tilt.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Hmmm weird.. my valver is a phase 1, but my bonnet diamond is smooth.. and my sunroof is electric!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

woohoo! so shes not too abnormal, well she is... but in very good ways!

Mine is a very late (24th Feb 1994) phase 1 but has ridged renault badge, and electric sunroof along with very good soundproofing!!