ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17 Speedline Turini’s on the Clio

Guys et Gals,

I am upgrading the 16" speedline Turinis on my CUP to 17"s in white and the best bit about it is that they are lighter than the 16" ones as they are "flowformed", basically they come out of a mould and are then stretched to 17". Im getting them at the end of the month, so if anyones interested in getting some, let me know and ill get onto Speedline Corse.

172CUP

So £180- +VAT for a new speedline Turini, so 4 * = £846.

New Conti Sports are £58.69 including VAT (Elite Tyres), so thats £234.76

So in total, thats £1,080- As they are pristine and have only done 2K miles, ill give a 30% discount so the total will be £712-

Interested???

172CUP

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

you do know i could get new ones for that

i will consider your offer though

i live in waltham x (london m25 j26)

how long do i have?

Astra 1.9cdti XP

172 Cup - I have been looking at getting some Turinis in 17" for mine the best price I have had is £960 including Goodyear Eagle F1s 204/40s

The wheels in that price are £160 each in 17"

But if you can better that I will definitley be interested!!!

320d M Sport

172 Cup, I hope you put up pictures so we can all see the new 17s? It didnt take you long to swap them did it?!

Paddy

Tomclio,

you could not get new ones for that including reasonable tyres as Im dealing direct with Speedline so I know how much trade & retail are, unless you want pants tyres. But Contis new are £58 each and thats from Elite and they are reasonable. Anyway the wheels are coming end of the month so you have until then.

Geordie Paul , you should be going for 195*40, not 205 as I fear it will comprmise the handling too much.

If we can get minimum of 10 sets, I will sell them for £150+VAT per wheel, so thats a saving of £47- so if anyones interested, let me know.

172CUP

IM DEFO GOIN FOR THE WHITE ONES BUT CANT AFFORD THEM TILL AFTER CHRIMBO! BUT POST THOSE PIC 172CUP! WE WANA SEE!

Are you in Milton Keynes, 172Cup? Went in to Autoexcess today and the guy said that someone came in with a Cup and ordered 17" Turinis! And a set of seats...

That was me and I didnt order any thing. Was enquiring on prices, delivery etc.

The guy said to me someone came in before me, a tall chap if thats any of you on here.

I saw a Cup pull into a side road last night in MK up in Linford Wood at about 5.00pm. Was it anyone here.

As 172CUP stated the wheels are flow-formed one piece aluminium and weigh about 9 kgs. The 16s weigh about 11-12 kgs apparently. Im also interested in white.

Who has a B&M quick shift and K-Tec exhaust and has been into Renault MK? Any chance we could meet in MK so I can check out your mods. I work in Linford Wood.