ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 12k service pricing

Lee

BMW M2C

Im fast approaching my first servce, so I thought Id call round a few dealers to get a price for the service and a new set of front tyres.

Prices vary a little.

Tyres were Contisport Contacts again.

Renault Birmingham: Service £240.00 Tyres: £132.59 per pair
Sutton Park Renault: Service £ 175.00 Tyres: 79.32 each
Renault Solihull: Service £ 175.00 Tyres: They dont do tyres!!!! WTF!!
Renault Wolverhampton: Service £168.00 Tyres: £99.34 each!
Sutton Park Coventry: Service £180.00 Tyres: They didnt know

Well, that fills me with confidence. One guy asked if the 172 had aircon, another asked if I had a pollen filter, and only one of them could easily give me a price for tyres!!

Are those the same sort of prices others have paid?

Looks like Sutton Park as usual, and Kwik Fit for rubber.

Thanks
Lee

its 173.98 or something its a fixed price from renault aparantly they aint allowed to charge more acording to renault leeds

Renault Laguna Coupe

£175 is about right for the service. Id get the tyres from mytyres.net - £59.90 delivered, then get em fitted at your local tyre centre.

not a clio anymore

Paid less than 150 for the service (Renault Delta Maidenhead) and paid 56 per tyre fitted in some shop around there.

I would most definetely try to avoid Kwick Fit, they are way to pricey

Subaru Forrester

Quote: Originally posted by gsmgregg on 28 October 2003

where did u get quoted 138 quid , has anybody tried walker renault - stourbridge

Gregg

My parents go here with their 1.4 Clio. Theyve been very good by all accounts. I paid around £180 at Simpkins Renault (Chandlers Ford, Southampton) for my 172 service.

£128 @ Renault Crewe. £220 four four Toyo Proxes T1-s all in from Selecta Tyre. I think that service included front pads and wiper blades all round.

Can any of you guys who got it serviced in Leeds tell me which dealer it was?

The one just north of the a64 in the city centre just quoted me £180 - £195 depending on the chassis number.

i paid £140 for the 12000 mile service and they hoovered and washed/polished it!, Kings Renault , Taunton - well done!!:D

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by rocko on 28 October 2003

where did u get quoted 138 quid
Crossroads Renault, Southmoor, Oxfordshire

Its in next Tuesday
I went there!!! They did a good job and gave it a good clean but I cant remember who much I paid for it...

Quote: Originally posted by cbscup on 06 November 2003

Quote: Originally posted by rocko on 28 October 2003

where did u get quoted 138 quid
Crossroads Renault, Southmoor, Oxfordshire

Its in next Tuesday
I went there!!! They did a good job and gave it a good clean but I cant remember who much I paid for it...
It actuall came to £130 and they fitted my new private plates for nowt too :D
Cleaned inside and out - top service

Just had new tyres put on my clio (thanks to Evil Owl), and paid £257 including fitting, balancing and disposal of the old ones. They were Pirelli PZero Neros... and I love them, miles better than the Contis IMHO... Oh and that was Formula One in Maidstone, but that was the best quote we could get on them.

996 Carrera

Supply your own oil and get an replacement air filter instead of the nasty standard one made out of paper.

Thatll save u a few quid.

My 12k service cost me just over £100, though I dont need a pollen filter due to the lack of aircon.