ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 front bumper..

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
right. just got my 172 bumper fitted and got the wingd ready to go...but now the undertrays wont fit and i supposdedly need to buy 2 new ones for the wings and one for the engine. is this right?no way of making the old ones fit!? this has pee'd me off as i thought with the wings it would all be ok! Anyone want a 172 bumper sprayed metallic black with fog light covers and lower grill ? PM ME :p

They won't fit you have three otpions.
1) Bodge them to fit it will fall apart after time how long depends how good a job you do.
2) new arches there not cheap though £60 or so I think and that might be each check though with Renault or see if Matt on 01254 386661 has any for sale (he's bound to and will be cheaper than Renault)
3) Don't bother with them underseal everywhere whihc might get affected and top up or repair the protection ever few months

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
but other than that it'll be ok with the wings? the gap wasn't exactly huge either when the front bumper was on without the 172 wings but i'd rather it be perfect :p