ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 owners.

182 - Now Cooper S
Guys, just been thinking about how old you all are? Wondering if i am the minority on here (bein 19) or if alot of you are also young sport owners or a bit older?

Be honest by the way :cool:

2002 White RS 172.
I'm 21, and although i don't own the car yet, only now has the cost of insurance for a 182 become what i consider reasonable.

BMW M3
I would say the majority of 172/182 owners on here are young for a car in insurance group 16.

Im sure the Mkv GTI, CTR, LCR, and MCS owners are much older. Maybe cause there more expensive...dont know.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
£800, 31 years old, 2years NCB, driveway, TF2 postcode...and insulin dependant diabetic.

Donny

Focus ST
I'm 23 and it's £744, due for renewal next month and I'm hoping for cheaper. Feel old now, didn't realise there were so many youths in RS's ;-)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Some very young guys/girls running round in fast cars!! 22 years old paying 550 fully comp out here in Dubai...very tasty!!

Happy Birthday Justin!

Clio 182, M3 Evo
LOL @ Lucas. You feel old! I'm twice your age plus a bit. Only consolation is that insurance is £220

Silver 172 PhII
31 - £800. Welcome to your London post code - bend over and spread 'em... (thats with a full NCB too!)

182 Black/Gold FF
37 and £330 for a Cupped 182. Got Quoted Happy for the last 2 years. Got loadsa quotes and they were always the best, sometimes by a good few quid!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Boys pay so much more than girls... silly we're not all very good drivers.. i'm 19 and was paying just over 1000 but got a quote today for 860 with no ncb and 3 points. aces!