ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 + 197 = 369...........After a hard days cleaning!

LY R27 F1 Clio
Clios(19).jpgClios(14).jpgClios(9).jpgClios(11).jpgClios(5).jpgClios(12).jpgClios(15).jpgClios(3).jpgClios(4).jpgClios(20).jpgClios.jpgClios(13).jpgClios(18).jpgClios(16).jpg

These pics are taken of my standard 172 before I change anything.

Clio 172/Focus st170
Excellent cars mate! I like the rims on the 172, mint condition! But why dont you fit the lead on the inside of the rim where it does not show? The 197 has no xenon :(

172 turbo & BMW 1m
Cheers mate :)

Thanks for the comments. Yeah no Xenons on the 197 Unfortunatley. Lead on the inside of the rim???

the tyre balancing weights,they can be stuck on the inner side of the alloy so they are better hidden

great pics both cars look mint :)

LY R27 F1 Clio
Ah right, yeah they were like that when I bought the car but im having some new rubber fitted and tracking in the morning so will make sure they put the weights on the inside :cool:

It's good to see a standard 172. Forgot what they look like, yours is bloody nice.

Please don't skank it up and paint bits tacky colours!

LY R27 F1 Clio
It's good to see a standard 172. Forgot what they look like, yours is bloody nice.

Please don't skank it up and paint bits tacky colours!

Thanks mate. I think im gonna leave it as it is. Its only done 45k and is pretty mint so it would be a shame to change stuff really :approve: