ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Bumper - Headlight washer Jets

Hi all, my headlight washer jets do not work, nor have they ever.
I want shot of them cos i think they look gash. my question is, will the blanking plates which are on the CUP bumper fit exactly on mine?

i can get them sprayed for nowt and theres a cup in my local scrapyard with these on.
how would i take the off the cup if i needed them tonight? i havent got any tools with me, do they just pull off? and what about taking them off my FF172 bumper, does this require the bumper taken off?

Thanks Guys

impreza sti prodrive
you will need to remove your bumper but the cover i think just pop out. if you are removing you h/lamp washers you fancy selling the bottle & pump that the pipes go to from behind your bumper?
cheers;)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
might as well get the cup splitter as well because you can make ££ by sellin it, i'll buy it...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The car will fail the MOT if it has xenons but not washers?

you will need to remove your bumper but the cover i think just pop out. if you are removing you h/lamp washers you fancy selling the bottle & pump that the pipes go to from behind your bumper?
cheers;)

If it too much of a fook on, my mate will not want to do it for me, and im feckin useless. ill see whats involved and if i can salvage the parts you need im sure we could some to some kinda deal!

Cheers