ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cambelt, Aux Belt and Dephaser pulley change - Yorks/Lincs/Humberside

Hi
I have just hold of a really nice 172 on an 02 plate with only 81k miles on. Belts etc were last changed at 65k, but like to get them done again just to be on safe side. It be a shame to ruin a nice car if they snapped!
Can anyone recommend someone in Yorkshire/Humberside/Lincs area who would do a good job as most places i have spoken to don't have a clue!
Thanks

I would rather be safe than sorry! Lady i got car from said it was done at 65k but no proof so don't want to risk it. Car is great and wouldn't like to break it...

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Well worth the 2.5hr journey down to Mick I reckon. Never had any work done there myself but know plenty that have. Have only ever heard good things about his work.

I think i will travel to Mick to have it done as reviews are spot on and don't mind travelling. Just got a few bits to sort out then it be ready to roll...

Thanks everyone...