ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 coilpack_urgent

111s
Developed a miss fire this morning, dropped onto 2/3 cylinders. Big smell of cat, probably due to the unburnt fuel pouring through, engine management light flashed for 20 secs then went.
It all points toward the coilpack, so where can i get one asap. Renault want 4 days!

Help, thanks.

111s
Just spoke to GSF

Part no. 8200141149. Could anyone confirm this for an 02 172
£37.99 +VAT

Cheers

Could be worth checking the condition of your plugs as well mate, had the this exact problem with my 182 a couple of weeks back, changed both plugs and leads...

Clio 172 Mk2
Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but Darko... did it turn out to be the coilpack? Exact same problem on my car - Im taking gamble on just changing the coilpack first as its dead easy to do.

Clio 172 Mk2
Cheers for the advice Kully.

Changed coilpack, but no joy. Leads look OK but I guess it could be that they could have broken down internally - will change them today before probably finding out that one of my spark plugs have gone!