ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Coventry Ricoh area- Reg M5 ###

Arctic Blue FF 182
Spotted you this evening about 7.40 going past Ricoh stadium.

Was a 172, might have been Monaco blue. Reg was M5 ###. With a big space between the M5 part of the reg and the last 3 letters.

James

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I saw a Trophy on the Bell Green Rd the other day, you weren't near Bell Green the other day were you?

Also spent a day driving around Cov before xmas and saw the same Trophy 3 times in the same day. lol

Trophy #392
I live very near their lol it more than likely was me as its in my area and the only other trophy I've heard of in coventry is the lad from btm

Could you remember the last 3 letters of the reg?

I'm always floating around aswel lol I seen the same cup a few times in a day at the old church road round about last 3 letters were GEE I think

Arctic Blue FF 182
Could of people floating around then. The annoying thing is I recognise the numberplate from some photo's on here, or from their avi.

172 (PH2) Silver
I was going past the Ricoh about that time last night, but mines silver and it's a private plate but it starts M55 ### no big gaps or anything