ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup 182 cup

vx220
Heya,
im new the site, recently sold my vx220. so im used to having a lil nippy car!

I was thinking about going for a 225 megane but it seems most peeps on here say dont go there (excluding the r26) and so im looking to buy a 172 cup / 182

Ive got £4k for a 172. anyone got somthing very good? of course id like to spend as little as poss. :lolup: i could push the limit to £5k for a 182 cup packs. (mite be being abit hopeful)

i dont mind tasteful mods!

im in derbyshire but willing to travel for the right beastie
:cheers:
Chris

vx220
have you got yours advertised cuppa? i cant seem to find it or im looking in wrong place!
yeah the trophy looks tidy... i dont know why he doesnt get the lamda sorted!?

Rusty Cup
have you got yours advertised cuppa? i cant seem to find it or im looking in wrong place!
yeah the trophy looks tidy... i dont know why he doesnt get the lamda sorted!?

Yea and to be fair at that age it will be due a damper rebuild which could be around the £500 mark.

I still think it will shift at that price without much trouble just because its a trophy, not my favorite colour clio if im honest. Good luck with the hunt :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
172 cup with a little left over for decent suspension and an exhaust,filter, remap.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Not been funny mate, but I'm sure if you went on a Megane forum, they'd say don't buy a clio...:S

Got to say for 4.5-5k I'd take Greeny 172's advice..;)

vx220
Not been funny mate, but I'm sure if you went on a Megane forum, they'd say don't buy a clio...:S

Got to say for 4.5-5k I'd take Greeny 172's advice..;)

i suppose :)

yeah greenys is way forward or get one with the mods already on!
just need to find the rite 172 now! going abit square eyed looking at the screen lol

172 Cup
Yeah Chris, it's in the for sale section.

Can forum users look in there?

172 Cup with a few mods would be a Veyron slayer ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Personally id try and get a mint standard one and do the bits I want to it, theres something about buying a modded car that I just dont like at all!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
172 Cup. The proper Cup.

Do it properly. you can get a minter for that budget nowadays. No brainer.