ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup and Red 197 A45 Near Wellingborough, Inferno 182 A43 Towcester all Sun Evenin

Clio 200 FF Cupped
172 Cup was pulled up in a layby, looked very much in mint condish....

Red 197 was coming in opposite direction on the A45 (i was heading towards Thrapston)

Inferno 182 on the A43 Towcester area too... Such a great colour!

You wouldn't have spotted me as I was in the missus's mini and not the Trophy, but was good to see some nice RS's about.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
nah, keeping it now, got a raise at work and have just started a part time job so i can afford to hang on to it now, thank god. and yes it was just walking, it sloshed it down with rain so we took refuge in the kiddies adventure playground. (not another sole about so yes i had a go on the slide.)

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Towcester, Wellingborough??

look out for me then - live in Towcester, work in Kettering

Clio 200 FF Cupped
Well looked like a lovely cup...

Always keep my eye out for sports, see a couple of black FF 182's regularly and an inferno meg 225 every day, noone ever seems to spot me in the trophy tho. I live near Thrapston, work in Northampton and spend a lot of time in Kettering and Irthlingborough... So get all over the place...

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i cant belive ive never spotted you, ive seen a trophy on the a14 a few times. i used to live in thrapo, i live in burton latimer now so im only down the road, lol. have to have a mini meet sum time.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
apparently the Chavs hang out @ B&Q or Tesco

maybe we should 'cruise' thro with a string of mint motors (but not stop in case the wheels get nicked)

then go somewhere nice!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
lol, b&q kettering is a chav hot spot, alothough on friday nights the place lights up with skylines/sylvias/civics etc. cud meet up in the day for a photoshoot.

Clio 200 FF Cupped
lewisniven said:
i cant belive ive never spotted you, ive seen a trophy on the a14 a few times. i used to live in thrapo, i live in burton latimer now so im only down the road, lol. have to have a mini meet sum time.

Probably is me, i'm on the A14 every day to and and from work and have never seen another Trophy on there.

I'd certainly be up for a mini meet...

On the chav front always see that lot up on the retail park near tescos... Every time there's what seems to be a very out of place two lads sat in a Vauxhall Meriva next to the usual Novas etc... always makes me chuckle. Mind you, we've all had to borrow our folks cars at some point.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
didnt you know, the meriva is the new saxo, lol.

ok, when i get home ill have a ganders at sorting a mini meet out. although if poss dont come in mini's, clios are preffered.

...im a funny man.