ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/CUP BRAKE PADS

MEGANE

Just want to know what are the best brake pads for road & track use,tried EBC green stuff worked well on my R.5.turbo but there poor on the cup, got to get something better for castle combe on the 24 / april any help much appreciated thanks.

If your willing to pay for it, pagid RS blues, or some PF 90.

If not you shuld be quite happy with 1155s for just track use or DS3000s.

But a good flushof the system with Castrol super DOT 4 syth fluid usually cures most.

Regards

Agony Aunt bessie.

MEGANE

thanks ben, £160 for pagid its a lot of money for brake pads. ive got dot 5 brake fluid , I was really disapointed with the green stuff might try the mintex 1155s.

Yea, not a fan of green stuff, and not a fan of DOT5.1 fluid as its very hydroscopic and absorbs water fast. SO its service life is short......hang on a mo, you said DOT 5......thats silicone fluid.

pep87,

I have some Mintex 1155s for the front, unused and in original box, yours for £50 if you want then, cost me £87 new.

PM or e-mail me at mailto:paul_d_wicks@yahoo.co.uk">paul_d_wicks@yahoo.co.uk if interested.