ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup exhaust

clio sport 172 ph2
hi all i'm new to this forum just sold my elise and bought a cup 172, i want a twin 3" exhaust for it but don't want to cut the bumper, any ideas what to go for!!? cat- back pref!!:cool:

Jag Mondeo -Type
See my Magnex for sale in the forsale section. Twin 3.5" that sits under the bumper. Only in Nottingham aswell.

Duncan

Clio 172 mk2
Buy a stealth....twin exhaust much to large/chavo for the Clio

Had one on my 172 and it lasted all of two weeks on the car before it had to come off lol

Mk4 .:R32
I agree with Neil, they look chav. Big exhausts hanging underneath the bumper never looks right on a small hatch back. It's not a jap saloon.

Clio 172 mk2
I brought one thinking it would be okay but it wasn't...twin 3.5 was way, way too big.

Maybe if you can find something slightly smaller that might be okay but personally I think if it's completely hidden like the OE system then it attracts less attention and is less likely to put people off when you do eventually sell the car.

Worth thinking about