ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup - Front grille

Clio 172 cup
Mine's kind of faded and gone a bit greyish. Am I right in thinking that you can get a replacement from the stealers? If so, does anyone have a rough price?

Clio 172 cup
That's what I'm doing at the minute, although £50 is hardly breaking the bank is it? Cheers mate.

CLIO 182 CUP
I just spayed back to black on mine and it came up well, did it about 3 months ago and it's still not faded.

have you got any pics because i was going to spray mine gloss black and wouldn't mined seeing some pics of yours to see what it looks like

Clio 172 cup
^^ I'm pretty sure he means back to back bumper care spray. Not actual spray paint.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
think he means become a "proper" member..;)

But yeah, as Mish says get the gloss Black out, mask the top section, and spray away..

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
real easy mate, wash with fairy liquid to remove any polishes etc, dry very well... give it a light rub down with some wet & dry.. tin of white plastic primer (good few coats, check its bonding and not running) tin of gloss black (good few light coats to continually cover the white) and a tin of laquer (plenty of coats to add shine).. of course you will need to leave it to dry between coats, (hairdryer works too, not too close though..;) )