ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup heater problem.

r37

P2 172 Cup
I know its probably been answered before but i cant find anything using the search function so here it goes.

Got myself a nice 172 cup a few weeks back, only on the drive home did i notice the heater wasn't working. I was hoping it was just a fuse but i've checked them all and no joy. Its a cup model so has no resistor pack (i hope). The only things i can think of is either the blower motor or the fan switch inside the car.

On the move the car does get warm but that's probably just air moving through the system. The only action the blower has been getting is an occasional wheeze for no real reason.

I just wanted to check if theres anything else i should check before i take the front apart to get to the motor or the dash apart to check the switch?

r37

P2 172 Cup
oh, nothing i found mentioned it. I cant see anything so might have to take off the entire front scuttle to get to it. Unless anyone has any other suggestions.