ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup in Welwyn Garden City

Monaco 172

Seen ya twice now both times on Bessemer Rd, first time I only saw you out the corner of my eye but thought I saw a cliosport sticker this morning I definetly saw a CS sticker! I got a black non sport model slammed on black rims. Hello :D

172cup

AWWWWWW I GOT ALL EXCITED THERE. I THOUHT ID FINALLY BEEN SPOTTED. OH WELL.

i DO HOWEVER THINK IVE SEEN YOU ABOUT

Monaco 172

lol sorry to get you all excited, Ive seen quite a few Cups around Welwyn, do you have a sticker? Give me a toot or a flash next time ya see me!

172cup

No mate i dont have anything. Totally standard, no sticker. The only thing distinguishing me from others at this point is the fact i crashed i lol.

The front bumper has massive scuffs on it, and missing the front splitter lhs. Oh... and its never clean

GTi

Will have to keep an eye out for you both...am in Welwyn Garden myself.

Standard Silver 182 (apart from Prospeed exhaust) and 2 CS stickers in the rear windows.

Chris

172 cup TT

it werent me was it mate?? well, i drive kinda OVER Welwyn twice everyday along the A1 frmo stevenage to St albans... blue cup, dark wheels, prospeed letter box zorst

Monaco 172

nah I saw you ragging it through Stevenage Wednesday night though Floodie, near the Esso garage in Stevenage.

This cup was going through Welwyn Garden at 7.45am along Bessemer Road just after the speed camera and just before the viaduct, i was pulling out of digswell road still half asleep!

E90

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 02 September 2005

Im in welwyn from time to time and stevenage. never get spotted:(
I fcuking love your face though, if thats any consollation

Monaco 172

Ive justremebered who you are, Kev with the yellow smart cars mate!!!

Quote: Originally posted by CDC182 on 01 September 2005

Standard Silver 182 (apart from Prospeed exhaust) and 2 CS stickers in the rear windows.

Chris

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Floodie on 03 September 2005
hows your clio getting on now chris? mine alright since the new erm engine, box and clutch! lol

Alright thanks mate, good to hear yours is to.

Racking up the miles though!

Quote: Originally posted by CDC182 on 01 September 2005

Chris
You bloomin Tesco boys get everywhere!!!;)