ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup lowered 40 mm (pics)

ITR UKDC2

here are just 3 of the 40 pics i got of lawrances car when ballcrusher lowered it yesterday 40 mm.

i will put these 3 pics up but i will add more when i get my camera back later tonight with the rest of the pics. enjoy!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/4d99acaf.jpg

sorry just had to add the above pic!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

ok below ar the lowered ones:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/0157eb04.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/zorba_the_greek/9d798858.jpg

MORE TO COME!!!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Looks mint fella-sorry i couldnt hang about but had to get my mate home.

Ballcrusher is a GOD!!!
Topman

;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

To be honest mate i belive the front has more to settle it u give it hell, i got them on the car when i was learning it, so didnt exactly give it the beans into corners....

Give it time mate "should" settle more

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

really it will settle more? it does feel alot more responsive round corners though well happy cheers mark

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

no probs mate, thank you......

All the other cars i have seen them on they have been lower so i can only guess it will go lower

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 20 May 2005

Thats a 40mm drop:eek: My 30mm apex springs did more than that! Nice and clean and love that bonnet.
its got lower since the pic was taken alot lower, they are on apex springs

Still cant understand the point of making a car look as though its had accident damage and the owner couldnt afford to have the bonnet resprayed. Is there any genuine reason for having a carbon bonnet?

Im willing to be talked around but I just dont understand at the moment!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 20 May 2005

Still cant understand the point of making a car look as though its had accident damage and the owner couldnt afford to have the bonnet resprayed. Is there any genuine reason for having a carbon bonnet?

because some of us dont like keeping the car standard and arent worried about warranties and what other people think and just get on with it rather than talking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 20 May 2005

If you dont get it then you shouldnt ask.....

Its all about personalising a car to your tastes and reducing the weight which makes the car more responsive.

Is that OK or should I draw some pictures for you?

:devilish:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

you still suffering the effects of revenge of the spliff dude

may the force be with you

ITR UKDC2

dude all that kick boxing you are doing if for P***** its all about the starwars move.

by the way i am on the laptop in the kitchen watching my pasta boil mmmmmm while having a feta cheese salad HAVIT!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 20 May 2005

If you dont get it then you shouldnt ask.....

Its all about personalising a car to your tastes and reducing the weight which makes the car more responsive.

Is that OK or should I draw some pictures for you?

:devilish:

Touchy! If I nobody asked questions we would never learn anything, and this forum would be pretty dead.

It was a genuine query and as I said I was more than willing to be talked around.

MGP W02

Looks mint Loz! the zorst will finish things off nicely!
Dare i ask how much those springs set u back?

Looks wicked!!

I have seen the carbon bonnet up close. Really have to see it on the car to appriciate it. Looks great!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 21 May 2005

Looks wicked!!

I have seen the carbon bonnet up close. Really have to see it on the car to appriciate it. Looks great!
wont be having it on for fcs though

Suzuki SV1000S

Oh I see. Do you think it is worth me upgrading from my current setup (springs only) to coilovers or should I get ITG and body work done first?