ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup not staring when hot

N_TAYLOR

ClioSport Club Member
As title car starts no problem when cold and idles rough but when trying to start hot it keeps turning over . I have replaced the crank position sensor and checked a few other relevant sensors that I have read about on here but I still have the same issue. My question is has anyone else experienced the same problem and found it to be something completely different from the usual issues that I have read about on here . Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
  Clio Dci
My car had a problem like this, would be perfectly fine starting up cold, go somewhere like a petrol station and it wouldn't start again! My fault turned out to be the fuel pump relay, when it got hot it wouldn't operate correctly! Changed it and never had the problem again since