ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup or 182

Hi peeps again lol,hope i dont start any arguments off :quiet: ive done a search like 172 cup or 182 cup etc but nothing comes up :(,ido like the outside of the 172 cup but not fussed on the interior very basic! ok its the stripped out version! ive seen some ff 182's going for about 7-7500 and some cup versions! surely its worth getting the 182 and spending few quid like ecu upgrade ,exhaust etc without compromising nice seats,air com xenon lights! as the 0.2 seconds could easily be made up to keep up with the172 cup if not quicker! feed back be appreciated :D

The 182 in Cup/FF is identical pace to the 172Cup. Only the FF172 is slightly slower to 100. I'd get an FF 182 with Cup packs :)

awesome shall look around ! hopefully il purchase 1 in the next few weeks!only downfall my budget is between 7-7600k well me mam buying the car lol id have to make extra cupps of coffee to ask for more cash pmsl

Just don't get an FF172, as you'll end up with a chip on each shoulder knowing it's the slowest RS Clio ever made ;)

Why not get a phase 1 172 they have the light weight like a Cup but have the aircn etc plus more fun cars and easier to fix no stupid computers.

Otherwise I'd get a full fat 172 the difference isn't huge compaired to a caup and if you like the extras ie ABS seats then why not remove the spare to be like a Cup owner and you're only about 65kg more than a Cup.

LY 200
Just don't get an FF172, as you'll end up with a chip on each shoulder knowing it's the slowest RS Clio ever made ;)

Lol, you love the ff 172 deep down Roy!!! ;)

If you've got between 8 and 10k to spend mate you pick up a good 182 but with your budget id say you'lll be looking at a good 172. If thats the case go for the cup!!! ;)

Clio 172 mk2
Buckleup.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
With your budget go for the 172CUP.

You'll get a low milage minter for around 6.5k to 7k.

Im sure there are a few for sale on here.

Do a search as im sure someone is selling a 2003 with a/c for 7k.

Folkstone I think??

172 Cup
With your budget go for the 172CUP.

You'll get a low milage minter for around 6.5k to 7k.

Im sure there are a few for sale on here.

Do a search as im sure someone is selling a 2003 with a/c for 7k.

Folkstone I think??

There is one for sale in Folkestone yea, its on here i think, mint example:)