CoupeDean Car Megane coupe 1.6 16v Jul 3, 2007 #1 Now i have searched already. What tyre pressures are you running in the Turini's? Normal sort of 30-32 front, 28-30 rear or what? Cheers guys
Now i have searched already. What tyre pressures are you running in the Turini's? Normal sort of 30-32 front, 28-30 rear or what? Cheers guys
172cupwizard Car Megane Trophy, Golf Jul 3, 2007 #3 32 front 30 rear! if its winter 28 front 26 back!
CoupeDean Car Megane coupe 1.6 16v Jul 3, 2007 #4 Thanking you. Il go 32 - 30 as im carrying about 40kg more than a cup.
Neil G Car Clio 172 mk2 Jul 3, 2007 #6 I believe it's 32 front and 30 rear in the handbook for normal conditions I think you can put a tad more in for motorway driving though
I believe it's 32 front and 30 rear in the handbook for normal conditions I think you can put a tad more in for motorway driving though