ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Parts on 172?

Up rocks
Good point, lets start with disks, pads and wheel bearings? I'm asking on behalf of a mate, i don't have all the details of what exactly he needs to know yet.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i dont see why not apart from the 172 cup doesnt have the abs so im not wether the brakes are compatibility

Up rocks
i dont see why not apart from the 172 cup doesnt have the abs so im not wether the brakes are compatibility

Thats what i thought but i dont know. Mate has a 172 and has been offered some cup parts very cheap, so far i know of disks pads and bearings and he wants to know if they'll fit his 172. If not then i'll prob buy the parts for my cup.

Ph2 172 Cup
Front discs, pads & bearings - YES
Rear pads & bearings - YES

Rear discs - YES... (but FF cars need the ABS ring, a cup may or may not have them. Often you will find that they do, particularly if they are the original Renault parts, but if they have been replaced cup owners can save a few quid and not get the ABS rings)

Up rocks
Front discs, pads & bearings - YES
Rear pads & bearings - YES

Rear discs - YES... (but FF cars need the ABS ring, a cup may or may not have them. Often you will find that they do, particularly if they are the original Renault parts, but if they have been replaced cup owners can save a few quid and not get the ABS rings)

Great info, cheers very much :)