ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, Preston docks

Mk4 .:R32
Just saw you going from near Macdonalds over towards the ashton/deepdale way. You had a massive cliosport sticker in your back window, and what looked like a baby climbing up the back of your seat lol Action Man kids FTW

172 Cup
there was a cup up my arse about 30mins ago going down eastway towards phantom winger with side lights and fog lights on, I wouldn't normally mind but had my mum in the car too

EP3 Civic Type R
there was a cup up my arse about 30mins ago going down eastway towards phantom winger with side lights and fog lights on, I wouldn't normally mind but had my mum in the car too

I've seen one Cup around Preston and the driver insists on driving like an utter tool. I've seen other people about, they give a quick flash or wave, this nob jockey has a gangsta lean and a crap driving certificate- hero!

172 Cup

I've seen one Cup around Preston and the driver insists on driving like an utter tool. I've seen other people about, they give a quick flash or wave, this nob jockey has a gangsta lean and a crap driving certificate- hero!

i saw the same one again last night but going the other way, it has the smallest front number plate known to man and has a magnex oval exhaust

Mich - you seen my updated pics on CB?

EP3 Civic Type R
Yes it looks awesome! I'm jealous! I'm still saving for mine then I'm going to hit it in one go! I love your car! :)

I'm suprised I've never seen you in Preston yet Dez I'm always there lol!