ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Reg: **** CUP in Stevenage

Clio 172 Mk2
you overtook me heading pastTesco at pretty high speed

nice car (forgot first bit of numberplate, think it was someones name), anyone on here?

172 cup TT
i sware my perception of speed is different to everyone elses :) - yep sounds like me...hi!.....im always caught "caining", im a gentle driver, honest... i go past Tescos on my way to work everymorning if it was about 7:50ish

Clio 172 Mk2
he he, I went past you on the roundabout while you were waiting to go left (I drive a Monoco Blue 172 FF), was about 40 metres infront of you then noticed a big light blue blob come caining it past me!! looked at the number plate and thought it must of been someone on here.

I drive from Letchworth to Hertford, bit of a nightmare sometimes, aint bad now though as the kids are off

172 cup TT
Haha nice - ooh not a great drive Letch > hertford... why do you drive through stev tho?.. have you considered going Letchworth > A1 to Hatfield before the tunnel > then 2nd left at the roundabout onto the A414 all the way into Hertford... great road that...give it a go.. i think it would shave about 20 mins off your journey.. although youd get jams at stevenage A1 and queue whilst coming off A1 @ hatfield.. but your average speed will be much higher than the back roads from Stev to hertford.. maybe! ha