ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 cup, rotherham town centre

LY R26
About 6:45pm, followed you for a bit then had to go my separate way :dapprove: anyone on here?

Dave

182 Trophy
Could have been me mate, your cup got white wheels?, i was driving past mcdonalds in rortherham and saw your car turning round

LY R26
nah that wasent me but i know that guy with that white wheels, i followed a bloke with a 172cup around to B&Q roundabout that's all. Think ive seen your rallye tho, very nice mate, i actually nearly went down the s1 root before i got the cup. mint cars:cool:.

BMW M135I
nah that wasent me but i know that guy with that white wheels, i followed a bloke with a 172cup around to B&Q roundabout that's all. Think ive seen your rallye tho, very nice mate, i actually nearly went down the s1 root before i got the cup. mint cars:cool:.

might be my mates birds step dad drving it, any idea of plate?

LY R26
All i can remember is that it was a 53plate and the driver was pretty much bold;) he gave me a thumbs up.

BMW M135I
All i can remember is that it was a 53plate and the driver was pretty much bold;) he gave me a thumbs up.

ill ask for you because the cup is a 53 plate ad her step dad is bald who drives it, dint think he would give the thumbs up though lol