ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, rotherham town centre

LY R26
About 6:45pm, followed you for a bit then had to go my separate way :dapprove: anyone on here?

Dave

182 Trophy
Could have been me mate, your cup got white wheels?, i was driving past mcdonalds in rortherham and saw your car turning round

LY R26
nah that wasent me but i know that guy with that white wheels, i followed a bloke with a 172cup around to B&Q roundabout that's all. Think ive seen your rallye tho, very nice mate, i actually nearly went down the s1 root before i got the cup. mint cars:cool:.

BMW M135I
nah that wasent me but i know that guy with that white wheels, i followed a bloke with a 172cup around to B&Q roundabout that's all. Think ive seen your rallye tho, very nice mate, i actually nearly went down the s1 root before i got the cup. mint cars:cool:.

might be my mates birds step dad drving it, any idea of plate?

LY R26
All i can remember is that it was a 53plate and the driver was pretty much bold;) he gave me a thumbs up.

BMW M135I
All i can remember is that it was a 53plate and the driver was pretty much bold;) he gave me a thumbs up.

ill ask for you because the cup is a 53 plate ad her step dad is bald who drives it, dint think he would give the thumbs up though lol