ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup - South Shields

Clio 172 Cup
Only owned the car a week and it's had more baths then I have!

Finally tried to get some snaps, not the greatest but it's a start.

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

Thats alot of cleaning and detailing and a very angry wife! :approve:

Nimbus 197
Do you head past Felling Bypass quite often? I see a 172 cup drive past Heworth a lot of the times.

Cars looking good btw!

Clio 172 Cup
It's got Spax AGX on springs and shocks, fitted when I bought the car.

Never been down Felling by-pass in her.

Should have got a side shot but some old codgers pulled up in a clapped out Corolla and didn't wanna lower the tone of the pics lol

Sits well on them

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
It's got Spax AGX on springs and shocks, fitted when I bought the car.

Never been down Felling by-pass in her.

Should have got a side shot but some old codgers pulled up in a clapped out Corolla and didn't wanna lower the tone of the pics lol

Sits well on them

It does look good. try get a side picture. The back on mine is fine on standard setup but the front is silly high arch gap is huge

Clio 172 Cup
Quick side pic, Just noticed the front tyres are only 40's not 45's.

Got a correct set ordered, fill the front arch a little bit more.

DSC00191.jpg

2 girls, 172 cup
SEXY as!!!!! but i am biased as it's mine's twin :rasp:

i'm often round that way ribena, it's on the way to boldon pics. give me a toot next time.

Clio 172 Cup
Seen you a few times, I waved at you once, late one night walking from shields hospital, you turned down Whiteleas Way, I was with a mate. Got a Stealth Exhaust fitted?

172 cup
ive just purchased a 172 cup and live in boldon, chances are its me you have seen going around whiteleas as its on the way to the gym i go to and drive through all the time :)

DSC_0282.jpg

its now sporting black wheels/stealth exhaust and a few other bits, give me a wave if you see me about :)