ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup track car

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Bargain that.

Offered him a deposit, but he's gone quiet so i guess Chi might have beaten me to it. lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Pretty sure ive spotted that before, a while ago. Chi has probably bought it so will see what its like.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still worth the risk at £1k.

No possible way you could lose,

very true if the car is actually for sale and not a scam. When I was looking it had recent brakes, clutch and white paint, K tech coilovers and whiteline arb with almost full powerflex bush kit, ebay half cage, stealth exhaust, 2118s with Toyos and one bucket seat/harness.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Transit & Death trap
This was indeed one of mine, really nice clean car for the age/mileage and worth £1,000 all day long!! Bargain IMO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
I bought it last night as a new shell/car for my charged engine, nice enough bloke the car seems legit so far

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
It was a mission last night I'm based near Cambridge and had
to go all the way up to Scotland on the train, but I was the only chance I had of been ready for the ring start of September
so went for the gamble :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1M and 172 track car
Nothing wrong with this car, i can vouch for it. My mate and I each bought 172's a few months ago, he subsequently and impulsively decided to move to Thailand for a year and only had a few weeks being back from work to sell, hence the price. A lot of car for the money. He also sold an edition 30 golf gti that he only owned for 6 months and took a massive hit on. Madman!