ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup Turini's on a 182

Italian 3.2 V6
ee003aeb.jpg

my turinis would look great on a 182, and as it happens I'm after some new wheels ATM ;-)

I'm after a set of 16" turinis in black! I have standard 182 wheels (anth) PM if you are interested Mate. That's as long as my tyres will fit the turin's n they are in mint condition..

PSJ.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Look at Markys pic then look at the pic above this pic

Marky's stick well further out
Possibly the angle of the pic.
Have another.
[IMGo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/WU54%20KSZ/IMG_5623a.jpg[/IMGo]

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Think the cup offset looks better personally, can't see how it looks odd at all. I think standard 172 or 182 alloys look too under the arch, cup turinis are perfect offset.

172 cup
I'm after a set of 16" turinis in black! I have standard 182 wheels (anth) PM if you are interested Mate. That's as long as my tyres will fit the turin's n they are in mint condition..

PSJ.

they aren't perfect no, which is why I wouldn't be asking "top dollar" for em once I join up and stick em in for sale