ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup

172 cup, Civic Jordan
So, I've finally parted with the Vts and I'm due to pick up a 172 cup tomorrow night.

Can anyone help with a couple of quick questions as the site doesn't appear to have a search option - unless I'm mistaken.

1. I know they're 16s but what is the standard tyre size ?

2. Were the 172cup badges put on as standard? Excuse the lame question here but I've seen them with and without. I know for a fact there's a lad on here and his doesn't have them on and the one I'm buying doesn't either. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.

2016 Audi RS3
Make sure there is a can or two of tyre foam in the spare wheel well. Mine was missing when I bought the car!

missing tyre foam's the least of your potential problems! lol

the door pillar badges can come off in the wash - they're about £12 per side from dealers (part number 7711 291177)

172 cup, Civic Jordan
missing tyre foam's the least of your potential problems! lol

the door pillar badges can come off in the wash - they're about £12 per side from dealers (part number 7711 291177)

I'll be down at Renault first thing on Thursday!