ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup

Hi, im just looking for a bit of info. I have been to look at a cup today and the ride height looks standard but I think the springs were coloured but it wasnt low at all. Could you shine some light on this for me please. Thanks in advance, Chris.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If this is webster I'm shocked you didn't come to me first. I wouldn't walk away just for that if everything else is good. Look for stone chips good indication of thrashing and a cambelt change so you don't have to pay it.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
If its perfect id go for it, its only springs and with any luck they are eibach so are better than standard.

Last edited:
hi kev yeah its webster the car is mint inside and out and still has original stickers under boot carpet and original tyre foam and unused tool kit, found 2 minor chips on car i am not sure but i think the front springs were red and the back ones were yellow, should i let this put me off or not ? it has 25k on with fsh and the last 3 letters of the reg are neo, is this anyones old car off here? cheers, chris.

172 cup
I wouldnt let it put you off at all. The only time something like that would put me off is if it was chavved up

audi a6 3.0tdi
I don't know that car but if its immaculate in everyway and the only thing putting you off is the springs i'd say get it. If you really want it standard you could probably pick up a set of cup springs for about £30 but as said if the are eibachs they are better handling anyway and no less comfortable.

Megane Trophy, Golf
hi kev yeah its webster the car is mint inside and out and still has original stickers under boot carpet and original tyre foam and unused tool kit, found 2 minor chips on car i am not sure but i think the front springs were red and the back ones were yellow, should i let this put me off or not ? it has 25k on with fsh and the last 3 letters of the reg are neo, is this anyones old car off here? cheers, chris.

Sounds like they are 2 different springs on front and back, but its only done 25k so I would snap their hand off mate ;)