ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup

172 cup

At the end of this week i should be the proud owner of a 172 cup, and i cant wait. Went for a test drive on friday and knew straight away i wanted it, so i paid my deposit and should get the car sometime this week when my loan comes through.

I feel like a kid at christmas! :D

172 cup

Cheers. Wasnt sure at first if i could go to a smaller car, but from the drivers seat it doesnt fell much different. I do feel sorry for the poor sods wholl have to sit in the back seats from time to time, as theres not much space in the back, but i dont really care. Im looking forward to having a day off work to get to know my new car, and hopefully the weather will be kind to me.

when its my turn to drive my mates to the pub them moan lol

they can fold themselves in just, just tell them to sit sideways on

MINI JCW

who cares about space in the back if you dont have to sit in it!!! enjoy the car mate i know you will

172 cup

Just over 9k. Its a 53 plate registered in Jan 2004. I could have waited a bit or paid more and got a cheap 182, but i didnt want to pay any more and im not really that bothered about a 182 anyway. I like the fact that the cup is about driving rather than poncing about with fancy interiors and climate control. Never had any of that stuff so i wont miss it. Although i may eat my words when its 85 degrees outside and im cooking inside my car lol.

172 cup

Ill be sad to see my 306 go, as i still think that theyre ace cars and would have a gti-6 in a second, but wanted a change so theres not much i could get for the same cash that would be as much fun as a 172 cup.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Youll love it. I took the cup out for a blast this weekend and loved it, back in the garage for the week, looking forward to the weekend again lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Hi Mark, drive the citroen berlingo van during the week as im in work mode and need it for work during the day doing deliveries/collections etc, so unfortunately the Cup is left alone at home gathering dust along with the gti!

However rest assured i give the cup a good stretch on the weekends and the occasional Friday. Need another track day as well soon.

172 cup

Ha ha. Thanks for the offer. I know i could have got a cup a bit cheaper than what i paid, but i saw it and got a good vibe about it. It was also very close to home. It has a superchip and a viper induction kit already fitted as well. Not too sure if the superchip is any good, but its better thatn nowt so im not complaining.