ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup's in Whitby

Renault Clio 182 BG
Seen a couple Mondial Blue Cups around Whitby lately, wonder if anyone from here? One with dark alloys and 'hooligan' sticker on the bumper and one with silver wheels think lives in Sleights

We have some of best driving roads up here, it only logical we have Cup's :cool:

I'm often in Scarborough and drive up, me and my mate both had a Trophy now both have R26s and can often be seen chasing each other between Scarbs-Whitby-Ayton-York-Harrogate.

Renault Clio 182 BG
I'm often in Scarborough and drive up, me and my mate both had a Trophy now both have R26s and can often be seen chasing each other between Scarbs-Whitby-Ayton-York-Harrogate.

Im guessing your accustomed to the Hemsley road then? Clio is sublime down there

Im guessing your accustomed to the Hemsley road then? Clio is sublime down there

Yeah! We normally head up to Pickering then up to your end, then down to Rosedale and do Blakey Ridge then across to Helmsley and back that way. Then go and get lost in the fens towards The South around Brid/Driffield way. Usually out for about 6/7hours and a full tank of fuel.

Renault Clio 182 BG
Yeah! We normally head up to Pickering then up to your end, then down to Rosedale and do Blakey Ridge then across to Helmsley and back that way. Then go and get lost in the fens towards The South around Brid/Driffield way. Usually out for about 6/7hours and a full tank of fuel.

Easy how you can rack up the miles around here, i went out a few weeks back and ended up doing about 200 miles. Go to Nurburg quite a lot and easy to say (other then the actual 'ring) our roads are so much better!