ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cups lowered with anthracite wheels

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
OOh! Turinis, in anthracite, with Silvervisions, on Eibachs!!!

This site is like, soooo original.

arctic 182 ff
mine as it is now but the turinis are getting a refub in bright silver and going back on once the weather is a bit better

cillit1.jpg

clio1308.jpg

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Am i the only person who thinks silver turinis don't look right somehow on a cup?

Darker wheels suite the mondial blue better imo.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Am i the only person who thinks silver turinis don't look right somehow on a cup?

Darker wheels suite the mondial blue better imo.

I thought that for a start mate. You will get sick of your matt black wheels soon ;) Ive went the opposite of what i had and sent my turinis of to get powdercoated white :)

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Nah i have had silver, anthracite, now matt black and i prefer the matt black, i suspose it's down to personal taste tho.

White wheels look nice have seen one on ebay with white turinis on:cool:, there is about 6 cups around my area and they all have silver wheels, it's nice to be diffrent;)

I'm sick of the yellow badges now, but carn't decide on another colour???

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Nah i have had silver, anthracite, now matt black and i prefer the matt black, i suspose it's down to personal taste tho.

White wheels look nice have seen one on ebay with white turinis on:cool:, there is about 6 cups around my area and they all have silver wheels, it's nice to be diffrent;)

I'm sick of the yellow badges now, but carn't decide on another colour???

Aye its hard to beat the yellow imo. Not alot of colours suit the mondial blue but the yellow really sets it off :cool: i just fancyied a change.

This is the picture that persuaded me to buy a Cup in the first place.

My plan was to re-spray the wheels, but I’ve never bothered as the wheels are in good condition anyway.

IMG_2616.gif

Compared to mine now
CIMG7340.jpg

I now prefer the silver -although it's standard.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This is the picture that persuaded me to buy a Cup in the first place.

My plan was to re-spray the wheels, but I’ve never bothered as the wheels are in good condition anyway.

IMG_2616.gif

Compared to mine now
CIMG7340.jpg

I now prefer the silver -although it's standard.

That last pic is just mint....