ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exterior conversion! Need advice

have a DCI Clio, ex Redline/June feature car if any of you remember it, but to the point i want to know if the standard 172 front/rear bumpers and front wings will fit on the car with relative ease? Has anyone done this before? Also im looking to replace the rear beam/axle for the 172 for the rear disc brakes, i know it wont make much of a difference, its just for the look really, is this going to be reasonably easy to do or is it a pain in the arse?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

The short answer is yes....

However the parts are expensive from Reno, and hard to get hold of second hand.

I think Liam_Dynamique was looking at doing it to his.

Ive got a mk2 172 boot spoiler I am thinking of selling if it might be of any use to you?

pretender has done this, youll need front and rear bumper, frt wings, sideskirts, bootspoiler (if you have dynamique then the spoiler is the same and will just need colour coding) the mouldings will need colour coding and you will need the plastic splash gaurds in the rear 1/4 panels. all pretty expensive, better off spending the cash on some coilovers and 17s freds car looks good and he hasnt put any bodykit on it at all