ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 gone

RB5 & 172

i sold my 172 and it was picked up last night., sad to see it go.:(

fingers crossed i should be getting an old 106gti which i can justify for the 2 mile trip to work, let the modding begin.:)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

lol,

Sorry to hear that jim, but I can understand if you are only doing 2 miles to work and back.. but wasnt that like the comfiest two miles youve ever done ;)

106 GTi, nice cars.. very nippy.

RB5 & 172

it was a comfy 2 miles but never really got out of 2nd.

not so fussed about miss treating a pug though. i hope it is nippy, felt dog slow when i drove it compared to my 172, just needs a good thrashing to clear it out i think.

im sure when its running at full health i will give the 172 boys around here a run for there money, whatch out for a white 106 gti simon172 and vr6man, it wont be long now.;)

Burgandy 174 sport t

i nearly bought one of them a y plate last week! it was just too expensive and didnt get enough on mine as a trade in f*ckers!

106 GTis are niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Id have one..

Id have a 106 GTi over a Valver now.. but then, if I didnt already have my Clio, I dunno.. hehe.

GTi very nice.. hehe.

Thats my old car from a couple of years ago. Had loads of fun it. Beats so many more powerful cars in it it was unreal!

Probably beat a valver too. I think. Look at Craggys saxo, that flies!!

You wanna a see my neighbours Pug 106 gti, I think he spent almost £3000 on his paint job:eek:

And its got some made ass twin exhaust eithier side (Freekin Loud!!)

Though I would still have a valver over a 106 gti, and Im not just sayin that because I own one;) but hey, everyone to their own, never raced one though, but I beat a Saxo vt? not sure if it was a r or a s, but a very close race indeed.

Mate at work just bought a brand new VTS, just wating to race him, however he is a fat basterd so that should be to my advatage *hehehe*

Seriously he is large:D

RB5 & 172

it was either a 106gti or a vts, all the vts were well worn out at the price i was paying so i went for a tidy high millage 106.

cant wait to get it as im sure it will be a laff and shock a few people as soon as it gets an induction kit, zorst and de-cat to free up a couple of ponies.

its started happening.... si will be getting his starlet thingy next !!!

then we can have 172 vs 106gti vs Starlet turbo posts (obviously i dont need to mention the outcome he he he ;))

my girlfriend has got a red 106gti

nice little car... when I drove it.. it seemed pretty quick (i had the 172 at the time as well)

when she drives it, its like its broken ! (sorry ali!)

has yours got leather jim ?

RB5 & 172

no it is an old one (97), it has nice in ya face interior.

it seemed slow compared to my 172 but its not fair to judge it yet as i only had a quick run in it.

as soon as i get it and give it a quick service we should meet up and i can get depressed about selling my sport!

has si sold his do you know?

is your g/fs slow when she drives it as a result of the girl 4k rev limiter?;)