ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 has a bit of a makeover

Supercharged S2000
When i first purchased my 172 it was completely standard, since then i have done a few subtle adjustments....

Alloys powder coated gloss black
JMS induction setup
Sprayed all diamonds yellow
Bullets + badges gloss black.

Also had a little visit up to JMS today, had my raceland coilovers fitted.
Feels alot better to drive, was loving the twisties on the way home ;) . Good lads, will definately be going up there again, loved Tom's Rs2'd 182. On my list of things to purchase next :)

I know alot of people on here have gone with the Black/yellow theme, it was between that and orange.

needs a a splitter and my exhaust is about to fall off, apart from that here are a few pics ( shocking quallity) as i used my iphone. will get some decent ones up ASAP.

Before,

iPhone039.jpg

iPhone016.jpg

During,

IMG_0186.jpg

After,

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0189.gif

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Pictures dont do it much justice!

thanks for looking .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love the black badges, proper stealth.

I would have personally done the boot badge black aswell but thats just me.

Well done mate, looks good. Ignore the haters. ;)

Supercharged S2000
thanks for the feedback, i know you cant really see the badges, but in person its a bit easier to see them. i thought about just de badging it however i couldnt be bothered to fill in the clio side, and it looks odd just on one side. ill be bored of it soon, will probably do all the back badges yellow. need to paint the 2.0 bits too tommorow.

cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
my cuppa indeed, but you need to paint the 2.0 bullet lettering yellow & get yellow callipers! just did mine, looks gr8!

monaco 172
very nice man. just remember when its dark out put them lights on. because no one will see you.

182 FF
Looks good mate, black and yellow always go well together. As others have said i am not keen on the badges being black, would of left them silver or taken them off. I think if they are yellow as well it could be too much. Will be good when you paint the bullet writing in yelloow as well, overall a nice car dude :)