ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 help (suspention)

Clio 172
hi guys, i'v got a clio 172 monaco blue and im thinking about making some changes to the suspention, cant decide wether to just upgrade springs or go for coilovers, i want the low look without sacreficing handling, cost isnt a majour problem but realistically wouldnt spend more than £500 because i can pretty much make the car do what i want it to on standerd suspention but would realy like it to be "on the floor" would be much appreciated if u guys could sudgest some options for me and also pics of the end result if possible.

the kits i have been looking at are...

eibach sportline springs 30mm drop
weitec gt coilovers
and these http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1383

oh and this is what my car looks like, will be keeping it on the 16"cup wheels.

030.gif

thanx allot guys

Monds

BMW M135i
I've got eibach pro-kit springs on mine and while tbh its not as low as i'd like the handling is more than enough to continually amaze me. And any lower and I think ground clearance would start to become a problem, especially with the CF splitter on mine. Was with my old 1.6 on a -40mm drop.

Think the sportlines would look spot on but I wanted the best handling over looks.

Clio 172
I've got eibach pro-kit springs on mine and while tbh its not as low as i'd like the handling is more than enough to continually amaze me. And any lower and I think ground clearance would start to become a problem, especially with the CF splitter on mine. Was with my old 1.6 on a -40mm drop.

Think the sportlines would look spot on but I wanted the best handling over looks.

have you got a pic of your car on the eibach springs??