ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 In Saffron Walden

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Saw a 172 in Saffron Walden on the main highstreet outside cost cutter at the traffic lights. Car looked nice, made a good sound when you pulled away:D

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Im from Much Hadham, which is near Bishops Stortford, but I work in Saffron Walden for a company called Activity Superstore, I organise like fit experiences i.e. Ferrari Driving Days:star:, so around the Hertford Harlow / Stortford / Walden region. Where you from?

Golf GTI 1.8T
do you know of halstead? Not that far away from you really, used to ride down to saffron, get some munch at tescos and blast back. great country riding roads.

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
yea ive heard of halstead not sure if i've ever been there tho, theres quite a few clio sports in walden actually!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
That could of been me as i live in Saffron and drive a 172. Was it a mk1 in blue with twin exhaust and mk2 rear lights? i never see anyone around town from cliosport.

Rob

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
No it was a phase 2 172, seen a few round this area, although i passed a phase 1 rs clio with double exhaust today in stanstead could of been you?

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Josh27 said:
Walden's a nice little place. It's surrounded by lots of 'fun' roads :D

Ha Ha!! yea it is, alot of fun roads......do you know the Bishops Stortford / Much Hadham area?

The road from tescos all the way to Great Hadham golf club is great, those A roads followed by some quality B roads.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Yes mate, I know the area around Stortford. I sometimes have to work in Harlow, so instead of taking the boring M11 route, go the back way through Walden, Newport, Stortford etc. Some sweet roads around Thaxted, Radwinter, Finchingfield too. Often see the Elise boys nailing it down some of those.

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Yea I know those roads, there is a bloke who owns an elise near me, see him really nailing in it sometimes, cant believe how those cars take corners.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Yea know what you mean, they really do corner on rails. The series 1's seem to be getting quite common though now. I spotted 5 different ones today...must be the sunshine bringing them out haha!

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Talking of cornering on rails....

Saw a Red 172 at the big roundabout near tescos caining it round it...looked nice:cool: