ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Induction Kit question

PH1_172
oh right i have a greens induction kit with enclosed heat shield but i dont like it looks poo, whatis a good induction kit to get

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Forget the induction kit, theyre w*nk in the warmer weather. [...awaits hail of abuse];)

Go for the ITG replacement panel filter. £50.

Or the ITG Maxogen Induction Kit[v.expensive]. Ali has one on here he swears by it.

James

PH1_172
i dont have the standard airbox the air filter was the only non-standard item on the car :(when i got it

PH1_172
oh im thick i cant find it on k-tec im looking under clio2 engine??

ok found it lol wasnt looking at 172/182

RS Clio 200
save your money 172_girl!

Panel filter replacements are the best option i think, unless u got serious cash to waste..

Ive have the ITG panel filter, and now running the ITG Maxogen. Yeh the maxogen is slightly better an noticably, i cant honestly sit here and say its worth 400 quid, cos its not.

M2 Competition
She doesnt have a standard airbox though mate.

Could try looking for one on ebay though? Or get that typhoon thing, sure it'd work to some effect.

RS Clio 200
maxi is beautiful!!

155.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
I always thought the Mk1 std airbox was better than the MK2s as it doesn't have the acoustic valve.

BMC could be an option as well....a lot cheaper than the Maxogen and enclosed.