ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 insurance

Albi Blue Clio 197
Is it actully possible to get resonably priced insurence for a 21 y/o with a years no claims or should i stick with my 1.2 for now lol ? i should also mention i am at uni and living at home at the moment, as much as i would love one i cant justify the £3000 Budget want for fully comp or think third party is a good idea.

anyone got any ideas ?

M2 Competition
Try elephant mate. Be about 2k fully comp... Same circumstances as me, although i have whats classed as a high risk job so you might be able to get it slightly cheaper than me!

Albi Blue Clio 197
hmm comes up at £2300 on there bonus accelerator thing, with £500 excess, which i could probbably manage, is putting i am a student a good idea ?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
At the moment me and my girlfriend are insured through bell but we are both 25, so i don't know what they are like for younger drivers, but it might be worth a go.

Black R27, 205gti
£1,200 Fully Comp. for me, just turned 21, Liverpool post code with 2 years no claims (1 non fault claim) Privilege

The car is a 54 reg 182 with suspension cup pack. listed at £10,000.

Ford Mustang 5.0
I think we should be able to get it for you between 1000 and 1100 at 21 with 1 years ncb.

If you would like to get a quote you could put your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and a price will be e-mailed back to you.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance