ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 insurance

hey, im new to the world of clios

im 19 with 2 years no claims and 0 points?

would i able to get insurance on a 172? and which company would be best?

thanks in advanced

group 16 or 17 insurance.try tesco and direct line .It will cost alot though at your age i paid 940 at 23 with 3years no claims with direct line

320d M Sport

CIA Insurance, Adrian Flux, Performance Direct.

Try them if under 20, ask for a higher excess too, summat like £500 might REALLY drop your price.

Best try loads of companies Ive tried many of the supposed cheap companies and there all massivly expensive for me. Privalage, Tesco, elephant, green light, are good for some people. CIS are another good company though. It all depends where you live and what NCB and milage your going to do along with mods.

Your looking about £2.5k though I think.

EDD

got a quote, being 18, 1 years NCB, 0 points, low crime area

elephant.co.uk - £2500 3rd party, £3880 fully comp

everywhere else wanted me to ring up, try CIS though, they are good for younger drivers

youll get a quote at elephant.co.uk. I tried 22, 2year ncb, 0 points, accident - not my fauly, on the drive with immobiliser = just short of £1600 so would expect to pay 1.5k