ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 interior

2002 Clio Dynamic

Looking to get a 172 interior into my 1.4 Dynamic,just wanting to know if its a straight swap or are there anythings that i need to look out for?

Cheers!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

straight swap.remember clio 2 phase 1 and 2 dashboards are different though.get an interior off a clio which is the same phase as yours.

2002 Clio Dynamic

Not going to change the dash just the front and rear seats aswell as the door cards,just need to find it all now and in the right colours-black and silver!

Ad

MK2 FRS

Yeah but, what he means is that the doorcards are a different shape. On the phase 2 the dashmoulds in the door cards!!!

2002 Clio Dynamic

K,i understand i was looking to get it from a facelift mrk3 anyway!

Dont know where to look though!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 08 March 2004

good luck finding one!!!! and start saving!!!!!!

How Much did you pay? Theyll b a fair few around now!!! Seeing that about 10 cups have been written off!!!

2002 Clio Dynamic

Have found a few in different breakers yards across the UK,one priced me ay £500 but i didnt have the cash then!

Most have had the airbags go in them or the seats are twisted!

Really want to get one in time for Fastcar Full on,just incase my clio makes it onto the Cliosport stand!!