ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 LEATHER SEAT REPAIRED CHEAP

Hi there .

Just thought i would share some info with ya . Ive just had my clio 172 drivers seat repaired . It had a fag burn and the bolster had the colour worn off it . Hes got rid of the hole in the alcantara and recoloured the leather for £40.00 . It took him one hour and it now looks the b****cks again .

The companies called " Trimline " and they are mobile throughout the country , the Tel no. is 0870 1620625 .

Hope this is of some help to somebody !!

172 phaseII

wish it was expensive so you learnt your lesson for smoking in your 172! nah sorry.

sounds good, i have a tear in the leather, but when i put leather conditioner/cleaner it sticksiit back down!

As for using leather cleaner / conditioner this guy says the best thing to clean leather with is good old warm soapy water . He says that all these expensive leather cleaners are no good and as for condioners , they dont soak into the leather , they just lie on top which actually attracts and holds dirt in . He also does plastic repairs , dashboards etc and leather stitching for rips , plus recovers .