ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 milltek

Has ayone got the milltek system for the 172 yet?
Been looking into exhausts recently and want something that sounds like my mates car. He has a VTR with BMC, milltek manifold and magnex system; very deep noise when crusing, not too loud at all but gives presence and when he floors it, its loud to say the least. So looking for something deep noise under acceleration without drowning out engine noise. My opinion is anyone can put a loud exhaust on which will turn heads but if there is a nice engine noise people will think the car has some power.
Options are;
The new milltek system.
A stealth. however heard the k tec system is too loud.
Yozza stealth.
Magnex.
Custom by AAS.
Prospeed but its a trek.
Open to suggestions.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not that keen on the look of the Miltek for the 172, but i do like the noise it makes. I'd go for a stealth from Yozzasport/Ktec or a prospeed.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i have a milltek, sound was too tinny with the middle silencer, had to get that removed and now its deep!

ktec full stainless sounded really nice when i had it